Club Nuevo Mundo & Dinámica Fundación
in collaboration with:
The international scientific magazine Tendencias21
they summon the
THEORY OF DYNAMICS INTERACTIONS
by GABRIEL BARCELÓ
Logical and scientific analysis of the
THEORY OF DYNAMIC INTERACTIONS
of GABRIEL BARCELÓ
And reasoned proposal of its ANTITHESIS, and its refutation,
with description of possible errors.
1. To participate in the contest, you must submit a paper on the “Theme of the contest”: a logical and scientific analysis of the DYNAMIC INTERACTION THEORY, and reasoned proposal of your ANTITHESIS, and its refutation, with a description of possible errors.
2. Each Work will be carried out by a person or by a group of a maximum of 6 people. One of them will be a coordinator for all purposes (sending notifications, etc.).
3. Any person interested in physics, or who has ever been enrolled in a university (public or private), can participate.
4. To participate in this call, you must send before June 15, 2019, the application form that is attached below, signed by all participants, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The work of ANTITHESIS, in computer format, to be submitted to this call will be sent to the previous email address enclosing, where appropriate, the graphic, audiovisual, computer or any other material considered appropriate.
6. The deadline for the final delivery of the Works will be October 2, 2019. The evaluation and decisions on the submitted works will be taken by a jury that qualifies for this call. The list of the members of the jury will be communicated at the appropriate time.
7. A single prize of three thousand euros (€ 3,000) will be awarded for the winning work and a batch of Physics and / or Mathematics books for each of the components of this team. The prizes of this contest may not be awarded, in case of insufficient quality of the submitted works.
The jury’s decision it will be known in January 2020.
9. In the spring of 2020, a seminar will be organized in Madrid in which the winners of the contest will present their results and the prize will be given to them.
10. For the awarding of the prizes, it will be obligatory for at least one of its members to attend the act and make the presentation of their Work.
11. The signatories of the Application Form will be assigned the intellectual property of the submitted works; however, the sponsors may publish or transcribe those works, making reference to the authors, and to their intellectual rights.
12. To request more information you can write to: email@example.com
ON LINE INFORMATION
More information about this research project can be found at:
BIBLIOGRAPHY: NEW PARADIGM IN PHYSICS
VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE: